It is possible to be, do, and have anything you want? The answer is yes it is possible under the right conditions. When you know what you want and paint a detailed picture of this in your head the degree of possibility goes up. When you desire things you are passionate for the possibility goes up even more. When you believe without a doubt that what you want will come in due time, the possibility goes up even more. There are countless success teachings on how to manifest your goals; the most basic success teachings are the most important teachings. These success teachings are universal and can be applied by anyone at anytime. If you really want to test out this concept and “be, do, and have anything you want” then I suggest putting a personal development plan into place and learning and mastering success teachings one day at a time.
You can be, do, and have anything you want when you become the type of person it takes to create the type of reality you desire. You must be the person you want to be before you will ever become this person. You must appreciate everything you have before more things to be appreciated will come into your life. You must start doing the things you want to do before these things can find a way to expand into your life.
Who you are is what you get. Your reality is your perception and your perception is a mirror image of who you are. Your life is a reflection of your personality and character. A success teaching is to focus on becoming the type of person who it would take to have the life you want. If you want a better life or a better anything there are little tweaks you can make to your mindset that will pay huge dividends in your life. This is why the most important thing to invest in is personal development, specifically the comments that make up internal success. A different way of putting this is- the better person you become inside the better your life gets outside. A good life is created by a good person.
Here are some reasons why it is hard to believe in this concept and why people give up:
1) It is difficult to change. Everyone has created a program that they are currently operating on. It isn’t always easy to just change your desires, impulses, and habits, but it is simple and possible.
2) There is too much freedom and possibility that it scares people. Subconsciously people create barriers and obstacles between them and their goals to avoid having to take action, work hard, and/or venture out too far, it’s scary. These barriers and obstacles are easily identified through excuses, rationalizing, and limiting ways of thinking (i.e. “I can’t…”). People like Wayne Dyer have shown that excuses are illusions; it is like chasing the end of the rainbow. They are fabrications of the mind; they may seem real but really there is always another way. This means that people do not have what they want because they don’t really want it bad enough. Subconsciously people are not willing to do or go through what they think it would take to have it, therefore it is not possible.
3) People have more of a tendency to focus on what they don’t have versus what they do have. What you focus on expands, so what do you think comes out of worrying?
4) It is hard to believe that anything is possible after all this time of disbelief. When you don’t believe something is possible it gets removed from your radar all together.
5) It is difficult to see what needs to change for you to get unstuck. Maybe you want change and will do anything for it but you don’t know what you are doing wrong or what to change. Many people do not know there are success teachings that any human can apply to any situation and see results. Think of prayer. It works and anyone can do it.
6) There is a lag time between your wish, prayer, and goal and its manifestation. During this lag time of waiting people become impatient and forget that the universe is a massive puzzle working on a much larger picture. Due to boredom and impatience people become hazy in their wishes and think in all directions. Now God and the Universe have another layer of complexity, deciphering which of your thoughts are goals. This gets a little metaphorical at times but hopefully it makes sense. And lastly and probably the number one reason people don’t have what they want, is that
7) People do not know what they want.
Do any of these 7 reasons remind you of you? It is possible that you have put up an imaginary barrier between you and your goals so you don’t have to change anything? Is it possible that you want your goal but are self-sabotaging your every effort? Let me remind you that you really don’t have to change much to get a different result. Small shifts in your thinking create huge changes in your life. You can literally reprogram your mind to produce a different result in your reality.
You are invited to share your goals with us at Being True To You and we’ll help you determine what shifts you can make in your mind to produce a different result. We can even design a program just for you to map out one or more of your goals. You do not have to change a thing. You just have to commit to daily focuses that will align your thinking with your goal.
Contact us today:
Please share your insights, thoughts, and questions; let me know what topics of interest and areas of focus you would like more information on.
Thank you so much for reading!
Personal Coaching Services